- Ethical competence in DNR decisions 2018-07-10
- RRI & philosophy in the Human Brain Project 2018-07-03
- Funding granted to the project "Fundamentals of Care" 2018-06-20
- Book release: "På spaning efter etik" on ethics & healthcare management 2018-06-13
- Funding for research to prevent sick leave and promote return to work 2018-05-29
- Welcome to a lecture about groundbreaking research on physical exercise and cancer 2018-05-08
- Autonomous cars – how safe is safe enough? 2018-05-06
- Where to publish and not to publish in bioethics 2018-05-04
- A continuum of consciousness 2018-04-27
- Ulrika Winblad om svensk sjukvård i God morgon, världen! 2018-03-29
Publikationer vid IFV
Sharing clinical data for research – what do we mean by public benefit?
DNR decisions within oncology and hematology care. Clinical and ethical perspectives
Mind-body vs world-brain problem: do we need a Copernican revolution?
Public defence: Handling genetic incidental findings in research – philosophical and empirical perspectives
From panpsychism to biopsychism. A comparative analysis