Projects of the Health Economic Team
- Consequences and costs related to the use of anabolic androgenetic steroids.
Financing and collaboration with the Public Health Agency of Sweden
- Economic calculation tool for decision-makers with focus on evidence based interventions for early prevention of mental illness amongst children.
Financing and collaboration with the foundation Idéer för Livet
- Health economic evaluations of iCBT – cognitive behavioral therapy via the internet within mental health
Collaboration with Karolinska Institute
- Health economic analysis of intervention to promote mental health amongst children and adolescents: from evidence to policy and guidelines
Financing by VR, collaboration with Örebro University
- Health and economic impact of a population based health promotion programme (SALUT) for children and parents
Financing by FORTE, collaboration with Umeå University
- RHS-model: Risk factors, health and social costs (On behalf of the HFS network)
- Cancer Prevention Calculator (On behalf of the Regional Cancer Center).
Last modified: 2022-12-20