CHAP – Child Health and Parenting
Motto: For children and parents – With children and parents.
The vision of CHAP is to be a leading research group for improving the mental health and wellbeing of children, youth and parents, through science, clinical development, and translational work.
Our mission is to:
- Develop, evaluate and support the implementation of programs and methods aimed at promoting the mental health and wellbeing of children and parents.
- Use real-world evaluation to provide a basis for evidence-based decisions.
- Bring forth unheard voices about interventions and events and involve children, parents and users in our research.
- Employ a determinants of health framework and a health equity perspective in our research
- Do outreach, consultation, research communication and comment current events and are the natural collaboration partner for professionals, policymakers, researchers and students regarding research on children’s and parents’ mental health and wellbeing.