- Governance and ethics of health care in focus 2020-01-10
- Connecting the brain and consciousness 2019-11-06
- Egg donation for gene editing in embryos expose women to health risks 2019-11-05
- Choosing what's for dinner raises ethical questions 2019-10-16
- Cheating students: Swedish university teachers sometimes naïve 2019-09-18
Multidimensional property supplementation: A method for discovering and describing emergent qualities of concepts in Grounded Theory research
Anthropomorphism in AI: what are the issues?
Cyber governance case study: identifying the public’s preferences for the governance of health cyberspace
Ethics in a posthuman age
The views of patients, IVF couples and the general public on using donated embryos for medical treatment: preliminary results from qualitative interviews
Meet a lecturer
>> Anna T. Höglund
Find out what Anna T. Höglund has to say about war, gender and the ethics of care.